Regina Kiperman advises clients in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trust and Estate Administration, Contested and Uncontested Guardianship matters, Will Contests, Contested Accountings and Special Needs Planning.
Specifically, Regina Kiperman:
- Prepares estate planning documents (from basic to complex), including, but not limited to: Wills, various Trusts (e.g.: Revocable, Irrevocable, Life Insurance, Charitable, and/or Personal Residence), and Advance Directives;
- Prepares Petitions for Probate and/or Estate Administration to help fiduciaries obtain Letters Testamentary, Limited Letters Testamentary, Letters of Administration, c.t.a., Letters of Administration, d.b.n., or Letters of Administration;
- Counsels fiduciaries (e.g.: executors, administrators, trustees, and guardians) on the administration and taxation of their (or their ward’s estates;
- Advises trustees and trust beneficiaries on the administration and taxation of trusts;
- Represents family members in kinship proceedings to prove their right to inherit property;
- Represents individuals in contested and uncontested guardianship proceedings, including Article 81, Article 17, Article 17A;
- Represents individuals in estate and trust litigation, including will contests, turn-over proceedings, and contested accountings;
- Advises individuals on elder law issues including reviewing existing care plans and long-term care insurance policies, and assesses possibility of Medicaid planning (community and institutional);
- Advises disabled individuals and their family members on special needs planning; and;
- Negotiates with NYC Human Resources Administration to reduce or eliminate various “Medicaid claims”
Regina lives in Park Slope, Brooklyn, with her husband, John, and their two young daughters. Regina likes to balance work with traveling, hiking, baking and helping her children explore the world around them. Please feel free to contact her at your convenience. She can be reached via email – email@example.com or by phone – 917-261-4514.